Re: sh -c 'whoami' gives permission error in docker container and puts m

From: ParetoOptimalDev
Subject: Re: sh -c 'whoami' gives permission error in docker container and puts me in weird prompt/subshell
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 16:04:35 -0500

Yes, Just now seeing this.

The errors don't seem to there anymore, so recent changes fixed that.

I assume it's expected, but the underlying issue of not executing the command
and returning is still
there however.

I'm assuming this is because:

- tty isn't found for some reason, even though it's present at
  `/usr/bin/tty`

- tty is required to run `sh -c 'whoami'` and return the value

I'm not sure though, I'm new to tty, stty, and terminal related things
of this depth.