Multi-hop: ssh, then sudo, then ssh

From: Ole Laursen
Subject: Multi-hop: ssh, then sudo, then ssh
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:05:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

I've read the multiple-hops proxy page a couple of times and searched the
interwebs, but still can't figure out how I setup this multihop. I need to first
ssh to server A, then sudo to root (to get access to a private key for B), then
ssh to server B, i.e.

  ssh A
  sudo ssh B

is sufficient to enable me to edit the files. Can Tramp help me here?

I found a reference to an old /multi path which seemed easy enough, but
apparently that's not supported anymore. :(

And before you ask, I don't have control over the server setup. :)

Ole