Re: test CtjALLlS

From: Comhghall Gilley
Subject: Re: test CtjALLlS
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:16:39 -0700

Hi,

P R O Z ^ C
A M B / E N
V A L / U M
M E R / D / A
V / A G R A
C / A L / S
S O M ^
L E V / T R A
X ^ N A X

http://www.bexiahekess.com

I say, hissed a fourth; kill €˜em now and hang €˜em dead for a while.
Theyre dead now, Ill warrant, said the first.
That they are not. I saw one a-struggling just now. Just coming
round again, I should say, after a bee-autiful sleep. Ill show you.
With that one of the fat spiders ran along a rope, till it came to a
dozen bundles hanging in a row from a high branch. Bilbo was horrified,