diesel fuel injection parts

From: James
Subject: diesel fuel injection parts
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:15:40 +0800

Dear Sir,

Happy New Year!

I am James Shen from a diesel fuel injection parts Plant, hope we can help
you in this line.

With years experience in this field, our factory is specializing in
manufacturing fuel injection nozzle, element & plunger, D valve and head
rotor for replacement of ZEXEL, BOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI, STANADYNE, YANMAR,
AMBAC INTERNATIONAL and so on.

We are one of ADS members. Our products have a good reputation with sound
quality and competitive price in European market, South American market and
other countries.

If you feel interested in our products, please let us know any time. We are
always within your touch.

Please shift this mail to your purchasing department.

Thanks and best regard

James Shen

private E-mail:address@hidden