tramp-2.0.29 tramp.texi fails on copyright

From: ccurley
Subject: tramp-2.0.29 tramp.texi fails on copyright
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:38:03 -0700

I am not on the list; please CC me as well as responding to the list.

I would like to install tramp on Redhat 7.1, emacs 21.1.

address@hidden site-lisp]# cd tramp/texi/
address@hidden texi]# makeinfo tramp.texi
tramp.texi:66: Unknown command `copying'.
tramp.texi:88: Unmatched address@hidden'.
tramp.texi:143: Unknown command `insertcopying'.
makeinfo: Removing output file `../info/tramp' due to errors; use --force to
preserve.

makeinfo is as follows:

makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 4.0

http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley     / \    No M$ Word docs in email