toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Fw

From: Thurman Fernandez
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Fw
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:18:25 -0400

Outside, the wind gusted. in 1842 May I..? you would think.

"The capsules — pain — please, Annie, please, for God's sake please help me the pain is so bad — "I know it is, but you must listen to me,»she said, looking at him with that stern yet maternal _expression_. What roused him from it was a low, minute scratching sound. He heard her thud-slushing her way down the hall to the parlor. the interior voice whispered, and he jumped a little. And I'll make sure you get your pain medication right on time. Yes, just her friend, he thought with half-hysterical irony, and then his own eyes were drawn back to the clearing. Trips down Memory Lane when you're feeling depressed are never a very good idea, Annie — but I suppose you know that by this point in your life. Sites