toon-members

[Toon-members] pkgconfig support

From: Michael Marner
Subject: [Toon-members] pkgconfig support
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:04:35 +0930

Hi

I have been attempting to package TooN a bit nicer for Ubuntu/Debian. One of the things I've done is add support for pkg-config. This is needed so that projects using TooN will correctly link against lapack, etc. when using pkg-config to set linker flags. Attached is a diff of the cvs repository which adds support for pkg-config. All that is needed is to re-execute autoconf to bring the configure script up to date.

It would be good if other people could test this, and maybe get the changes added to the cvs repository. If there are any problems let me know.

Cheers
Michael
--
Michael Marner