tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 13:10:40 +0100

Hi Nate,

in last days I found time to implement the mechanism for handling
multiplier aliases. Please have a look at the 'alias_multi' branch at
https://github.com/dl1jbe/tlf/tree/alias_multi

As proposed you can add the following lines to the multsfile:

NV:...,...,..., ...
WY:...,...,..., ...

There may be a plain NV or WY line before and you can even have more
than one line with same Multi and different aliases. The aliases will
add in that case.

The only to point to look for is that the aliases should be unique.

Please check if it works as expected and report back. The code
still needs some cleanup and also the documentation in man page is
missing. I will do that after getting some feedback.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea