tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 20:27:42 +0100

Hi all,

On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 06:19:40PM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Am Wed, 31 Oct 2018 21:35:34 -0500
> schrieb Nate Bargmann <address@hidden>:
>
> > I have just submitted an updated slackbuild for 1.3.1 to the
> > SlackBuilds.org maintainer Willy.  It should show up on the site this
> > weekend.
> >
> > 73, Nate
> >

> I put an actual ebuild for tlf-1.3.1 also on the Gentoo tree some days
> ago. At the moment it is marked as unstable, the switch to stable will
> take 4..6 weeks I guess.

good to read that Tlf will part of most used Linux distros.

Anyway, may be I was misleading with the first part of my related
e-mail, where I wrote about the Debian. That was just a "spin" :).

The point was that on some architecture the test case has failed.

I think that's not relevant, but if anybody interesting about it,
investigate the problem.

I apologize for that :).

73, Ervin