tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 early pre release

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 early pre release
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 06:32:54 +0200

Hi Ervin,

thanks for the feedback.

Am Sat, 29 Sep 2018 23:17:55 +0200
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden>:

> Hi Thomas,
> I just sat down to RIG since one hour ago, and tried to made some
> RTTY QSO's, testing the new version.
>
> * when the callsign filled from Fldigi, the COUNTRY and ZONE in
>   bottom border or Worked window is wrong; that shows always
>   the last QSO info
> * sometimes the CQ zone filled with _that_ value, not the CQ zone
>   of current CALL
> * the BMAUTOADD doesn't works; I moved away with click in Fldigi
>   waterfall to the next signal, Tlf calculates the new FREQ, and
>   tune VFO, may be it defines...

Hmm, that sounds not so good after all.

The first two problems may be connected to the change from Stephen to
enable the use of the cty.dat files from CT9. I checked it working, but
must admit only for CW.

I will look into the patches you provided in meantime.

73, de Tom

P.S. Please note that I will be away most of the week, so responses
from me may be late.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea