tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Handling multiplier aliases?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 07:13:34 -0500

* On 2018 05 Jun 22:21 -0500, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hi Nate,
>
> ltns, hope you are well.

Oh, I am doing fine.  Been working on Hamlib documentation after getting
3.2 out into the wild, doing some FT-8 lately, fixing a noisy DG-5 for
my TS-520SE, looking at a friend's FT-890 and hooking up my FT-890 for a
radio to check into nets while the K3 does FT-8 duty.  Just small
stuff.  :-)

> We will look into it, but it would be nice to have some more
> information.
>
> Can you please provide us with your logcfg.dat, a sample log with
> marked errors/problems and maybe your python script as a starter?

I'll attach the 2017 log, logcfg.dat, rules file, my mults file, and the
Perl script (thought I'd done it in Python, but this is in the
directory.

You can play with the scoring and adding new QSOs with the KS counties
to see what Tlf does.

73, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB