tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlfmarkers Xplanet - (SOLVED)

From: Eduardo Thevenet CX1JK
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlfmarkers Xplanet - (SOLVED)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 20:00:47 -0300

Sorry for disturb.
I have resolved the issue. Having problem with the cluster telnet server.

El 07/07/17 a las 15:41, Eduardo Thevenet - CX1JK escribió:
Hi all,

I am having some issue when trying to use Xplanet.
The tlfmarkers file is not appending the calls, just have one line with the
following data

-82 -120 "" color=Cyan

When edit the file “by hand” the Xplanet show me the call and point in the map,
so I think having trouble with TLF not with Xplanet.
The logcfg.dat seems to be well configured, there is no more information at man
pages.

Running TLF 1.4.2.1 on Kubuntu.

Any idea why happening this?
Regards form Uruguay.