tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF experimental release -- please test

From: Tomasz Pabich
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF experimental release -- please test
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 08:05:48 +0100

Suoer news for me !!
TNX. Only one cable between radio and computer thats really help with shack cable mess.

___________

Tomasz Pabich
513 031 112

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 09:30:07PM +0100, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> works ok.
> mint 17.2
> rxvt-unicode

great,

> some news about keying cw via hamlib ???
> in new CQRlog is already implemented, now im waiting for next big step ...
> TLF :-)

actually, now we're focusing to bandmap auto add/grab functions.

In December, I've started the CW keyer through hamlib feature -
but I didn't had too much time to continue.

Be pation, hope just a few weeks and it will works :)

73, Ervin