tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF experimental release -- please test

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New TLF experimental release -- please test
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:24:20 -0500

On 02/08/2016 11:45 AM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Hi all,

two weeks ago I announced the below mentioned test version of tlf.

Am Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:12:23 +0100
schrieb Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden>:

A new experimental release of TLF is available at

http://www.hs-mittweida.de/tb/tlf-1.2.3_use_keypad.tar.gz

Lately Nate N0NB did quite some work to give TLF a better keyboard
input handling. Main goal was to enable its use on a broader range of
different UNIX/Linux terminal implementations.

Until now I got no feedback for it. I take that as a good sign and will
merge the code to the main branch on next weekend.

If you got a chance for testing please give some feedback about success
or problems. Please mention your used terminal settings (terminal
program and TERM environment variable).

Thanks and 73,

        Tom DL1JBE.

I use Mint 17 and the terminal is basically a clone of the gnome terminal. So I didn't think I had anything to test.

Ed W3NR