tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ 160m rules, anyone written one?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ 160m rules, anyone written one?
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:12:34 -0600

* On 2016 30 Jan 18:43 -0600, Mike Waters wrote:
> Nate,
>
> I found out yesterday that your CQWW 160 CW rules file is more-or-less the
> same as the one I had! The uncommented lines were just in different places
> in yours and my rules files. :-)

I'll likely push mine out to Tom so there is a CQ 160 file available.

> BTW, conditions on 160m both last night and tonight are the best that I
> have seen in several years.

I regret not working it last night.  I was too worn out from installing
cameras in the calving barn yesterday.  I couldn't have concentrated at
all.  On the plus side, I did work HI for an new state/entity Saturday
morning.  Assuming it gets confirmed, I'll have 49 states on 160m.  Now
someone will tell me AK was easily workable this morning.  Sigh...

73, Nate