tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ 160m rules, anyone written one?

From: Mike Waters
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ 160m rules, anyone written one?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:39:41 -0600

Nate,

I found out yesterday that your CQWW 160 CW rules file is more-or-less the same as the one I had! The uncommented lines were just in different places in yours and my rules files. :-)

BTW, conditions on 160m both last night and tonight are the best that I have seen in several years.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Nate Bargmann <address@hidden> wrote:
* On 2016 29 Jan 12:02 -0600, Mike Waters wrote:
> Thanks, Nate! I have an older version of tlf (not sure how to determine the
> version) perhaps 3 years old. Any chance this rules file won't work?

There is always a chance, of course.