tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Radio change mode problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 22:21:21 +0100

Hi Nate,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 03:06:42PM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * On 2016 26 Jan 09:43 -0600, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
>
> > Note, that I'm not sure, there is a right way to do that -
> > I'm afraid, there isn't any reliable method to detect, which is
> > your _logmode_ (not RIG mode!), I mean, if you want to work in
> > AFSK, you'll select the LSB mode on your RIG, but choose DIGI
> > mode in Tlf.
>
> That was a bug I noticed the other evening looking at something else,
> that only LSB is available for digi modes.

what do you mean that "only LSB is available for digi modes"? May be
that if Tlf is configured for RTTYMODE (which equals the
DIGIMODE, and the used digimodem - eg. Flgidi - determines, which
is the real modulation mode), then the RIG goes to LSB?

> As I plan to expand to
> interfacing with Fldigi I am going to have to fix this one since I need
> to use PKTUSB with the K3 for PSK31 and PKTLSB for RTTY.  Others may
> need to use the RTTY mode as well.  A quick thought is to add a key word
> to the logcfg.dat vocabulary such as 'RIG_DIGIMODE=' and then the op
> could select whichever is needed for his setup and Tlf would set the rig
> mode to RIG_DIGIMODE, etc.

In last hal year (nearly one) I've started to work in FSK
(instead of AFSK) in RTTY (with an Arduino). I've aligned some
part of code in Tlf, but it related to calculate the accurate
QRG, not more... You can see that in src/fldigixmlrpc.c and
gettxinfo.c.

73, Ervin

--
I � UTF-8