tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Test branch use_keypad pushed to my GitHub

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Test branch use_keypad pushed to my GitHub
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:04:38 +0100

Hi Nate,

just a quick feedback.

I can do a serious check from my side not before the weekend.
Besides this I will try to prepare a tlf-1.2.3 to get our work from
the last weeks packaged.

The new key handling and Ervins bandmap improvements are planned for
the next version (1.2.4) afterwards.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"