tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] RAC contests: Scoring for special calls

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] RAC contests: Scoring for special calls
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:11:09 +0100

Hi Pierre,

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 05:51:31PM -0500, Pierre Fogal wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm setting up for the RAC winter contest starting soon.  It's a relatively
> simple scoring setup with 10 pts for Canadian stations and 2 points for
> everyone else.  From the Canadian side, I have covered this using
> TWO_POINTS and  MY_COUNTRY_POINTS=10.
>
> The slightly tricky thing is that the official RAC stations (eg. VA3RAC,
> VE4RAC) are worth 20 points. There are 13 such stations and all will have
> the RAC suffix though the prefix changes a bit. Is there a way to set up
> the scoring for these?

there isn't any compact solution for these special rules.

I think the only what you can do is, when you made a QSO with any
*RAC station, press UP, go to the end of the line, and change the
10 points to 20, and press ENTER. Then you have to type ":rescore"
command, to the callsign field.

I hope we can solve these special rules in next year, and Tlf
will be the best logger on the world :).

73, Ervin
HA2OS

--
I � UTF-8