tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem to compile TLF.
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 16:53:52 +0100

Am Sun, 6 Dec 2015 15:36:16 +0000
schrieb David Quental <address@hidden>:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> tks for your answer.
>
> Well, after I sent my first email I remembered about my linux
> version, then it was a bit late.
>
> I use the development version from github and my linux version is
> OpenSuSE Leap 42.1.

Ok, did you run the 'autoreconf -i' step after download? It is needed
if you work from the git repo.

If I run './configure' afterwards here i get the following two lines in
the output:

checking for initscr in -lncurses... yes
checking for update_panels in -lpanel... yes

What does it give at your side?

73, Tom