tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.2 prerelease 2

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.2 prerelease 2
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:41:16 +0200

Hi Pat,

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 06:23:07AM -0400, Pat N8VW wrote:
> On 2015-09-22 14:16, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> >I would like to announce the second prerelease for the coming
> >TLF-1.2.2.
> >You can find it at
>
> The wikispaces link on the github page has expired.

thanks - a few weeks ago, I've started to build a new,
understandable, user-friendly HTML site about Tlf. Till I didn't
have too much time, and I've worked on any other things in Tlf.

If anyone feels compelled to help to continue/complete this
documentation, don't hesitate, just drop me an e-mail, I'll share
the sources with them.

73, Ervin
HA2OS