tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bandmap.

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bandmap.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:41:07 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 08:59:33AM +0200, Tomasz Pabich wrote:
> Ervin of course most of trxes have memorys and vfo b, but not everyone.

I think (but I can't prove :)), a "modern" RIG, which has CAT interface,
that has a B VFO (but may be I'm wrong).

RIG memories is an unnecessary function in my opinion :), I've
never used that - I just wrote, that there is any other help.

> But
> more functions moved on keybord means less time sped to search something in
> rig. And of course not everyone have ft-1000 or other comfortable rig that
> have everything on fromt panel. Some rig eg. ft-817, its bit innoing to use
> it.in contest without good contest log.

yes, of course, you're absolutely right - I just want to understand the user
requirements, and see, what's the boundary conditions.

Anyway, I'm still not see why doesn't good the CTRL+A and CTRL+G
combinations to maintain the required stations (with or without
cluster).

73, Ervin