tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] address@hidden: Intending to work on package tlf]

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] address@hidden: Intending to work on package tlf]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:16:49 +0200

Hi Fabian,

thanks for relaying. If I read the debian list right Colin is talking
about bringing up tlf-1.2.1 to the debian repo. Good to hear.

Btw, recently I had a look into your yfktest code. My main interest was
the logic for the prefix recognition for complex calls (esp. for WPX).
Any objections if I take your ideas and bring them over to tlf?

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea