tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 08:12:41 +0100

Hello,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:42:15PM +0100, Fred Siegmund wrote:
> Ervin, can you register something like tlflogger.net and link to
> http://tlf.github.io/index2.html? This site could be edited then by
> several people (after registration, ok). But a serious wiki needs a
> login as well. Can we save the content from wikispaces somehow?

Could github.io handle the external hostname? I mean, if I
register a domain name (tlflogger.net was just a sudden idea :)),
I can set up the with or without "www" A records to tlf.github.io
- but it must to configure the github.io HTTP server to handle
this (or these) hostnames (www.tlflogger.net or tlflogger.net).

Another solution could be I made a virtual host one of my server,
and set up an HTTP redirect - but that's not so nice...

Anyway, why tlf.github.io isn't good?

73,

Ervin
HA2OS