tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki

From: Fred Siegmund
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wiki
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:52:03 +0100

Wikidot HAS ads. Probably Ervin has a adblocker on, what i took as motivation to install it also now. :-) Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_hosting_services

My vote:
https://meta.orain.org/wiki/Main_Page/en

73 Fred

Am 05.01.2015 um 18:19 schrieb Ed:
On 01/05/2015 11:57 AM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:

What do I have to do, to see any ad? I mean, a "regular" user how
can see any ad on wikidot? The owner of wiki page sets the Google
Ads source? Or how?

thanks,

73:

Ervin
HA2OS

Maybe Rein can fill us in how it works. Or someone could spend some time
going through the documentation.

I moderate both of the fldigi related Yahoo groups as well as try to
keep the wiki updated, so I just wouldn't have the time.

Ed W3NR