tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WAEDC-RTTY

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WAEDC-RTTY
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:50:40 +0100

Hello folks,

someone started on WAE-RTTY on last weekend? Does anybody any
experience?

I've started, and made 175 QSO on 5 bands (on 80m I didn't made
DX :(), and 160 QTC's.

A thing could not be: nobody received any QTC from me, I just
only get (received) QTC's...

I think the concept to handle QTC's is right, and the code worked
as well, without any problems. I've got some new small ideas, in
next few days/week(s) I'll fix up those. Then I'll make a
detailed howto for RTTY, and I think, I can finish the work for
the QTC.

If anybody has a new idea, pleas share with me.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS

--