tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ WW RTTY special rules

From: Zilvinas, AUGMA
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQ WW RTTY special rules
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:55:08 +0300

On 2014.09.30 00:36, Ed wrote:

Yes, at least 2 times. As Tlf is now coded for S&P your call is only sent once and it uses whatever you entered in the logcfg.dat file for CALL.

My work around is to put my call in CALL 2 times. You may have to edit the logcfg and your log before you generate the cabrillo.

Or you just use F2.

Ed W3NR

This_is_something!

Ed, thank you for the tip!