tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] hamlib in v1.2.0
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:25:09 +0100

Hi Ervin,

Am Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:43:14 +0100
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden>:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> welcome back :)

thanks :).

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 07:17:16AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> > Hi Fred and others,
> >
> > sorry for being late on this. I was away for some weeks and after
> > coming back, there was some pile on my desk at QRL (you know how it
> > is).
> >
> > Am Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:29:35 +0100 schrieb address@hidden:
> >
> > > I compiled now from the github master, this works as usual.
> > >
> > > 73 Fred

That may be but I just wonder why the problem stopped after the switch
to the github code . If Fred uses your code that would fix it, but let
us wait for an answer from him.

In meantime I will try to look up the hamlib code for his rig. Maybe I
see the problem you mention there.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"