tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:03:02 -0500

On 02/26/2014 09:14 AM, Zilvinas, AUGMA wrote:

In rig I use (857) I must select DIG mode. I don't know if hamlib is
capable to transfer this MODE type to tlf.... I'll check.
I use fldigi for everyday psk operation but I did not yet find the way
how to thether/operate fldigi psk modes with tlf.
(also I must exit tlf because it interferes with fldigi while operating
digimodes)
  I only know a bit that tlf does know what is RTTY mode, but I suspect
it knows nothing about PSK63, PSK125 etc.
So I use tlf for CW/SSB log and fldigi log for PSK modes alias...

Just tested, tlf in digi mode, fldigi set to psk31. Guess neither tlf or fldigi care what digital modem you are using. Did not test the band map.

Ed W3NR