tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WARC bands
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:08:30 +0100

Hello Thomas,

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 06:25:24AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> > LOGFILE=qso.log
> > CABRILLO=UNIVERSAL
> > CONTEST_MODE
> >
> Better use 'CONTEST=qso' and do NOT use 'CONTEST_MODE'. If you would
> like to see your qso numbers on the different bands add 'SCORINGWINDOW'
> to  the rule file or activate it from running tlf with ':score'
> If you would run tlf contest style (say for a DXpedition) than use
> CONTEST=dxped.
>
> Both settings allow to work all warc bands but give no contest scoring
> for the qsos.
>
> Because the limited place for the scoring window you will always see
> only some of the bands. If you are on a non WARC band tlf will show the
> contest bands only, as soon as you switch to a warc band you will see
> the warc bands.

(I think) I'm using the Tlf current version (updated my local
repo at last week), and I tried it out what you described:

- CONTEST=qso
- (there isn't SCORINGWINDOW option in Tlf config, did you mean
  SCOREWINDOW?) SCOREWINDOW
- start Tlf, switched to a WARC band (17m)
- start make a QSO (simulate), the "Worked" window opens up, but there
  isn't any WARC band
- save the QSO on 17m, start same callsign again, Worked window opens
  again, and the callsign seems on 10m (and no WARC band)

What em I missing?

73,

Ervin
HA2OS