tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 09:03:00 +0100

Hi Mike,

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 06:08:10PM -0600, Mike Waters wrote:
> I finally compiled and installed this in ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry/. (tlf
> executable is in ~/local/bin/. All I have to do now is remember how where
> the config files go.

uhm, what is in ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry/? Could you attach an
output of "ls -l ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry"?

> I think the rules file goes in ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry/ but I'm not
> quite sure where logcfg.dat goes. I guess I can just look at the previous
> installation.

ah, I think (but I'm not sure) you want to install the tlf to
yout $HOME, but some files installed to unknown directorys...

I think that'll help to you if you read the first mail what I
sent after I published the first release of Stew Perry patch:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tlf-devel/2013-12/msg00071.html

There are the logcfg.dat and a stewperry rule files, hope that
will helps you.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS