tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 08:12:46 +0100

Hello all,

I confirm Thomas - I did the ARRL10m contest (just in easy mode
:)), I've used the current master branch, and it worked
correctly: count multis, and total points, in US/VE stations and
DX stations too.

And not needed any path info, I just start to copy the arrl10m
rule to contest/rule directory.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS