tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Questions on Rules files for CQ160, ARRL10mtr, and ARRL160,

From: Jim Bruce
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Questions on Rules files for CQ160, ARRL10mtr, and ARRL160, ARRL_RTTY
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 19:07:11 -0500 (EST)

Rules files;

Hello all, I am trying to build my Rules files for the upcoming contests so I
was hoping for clarification on a "few" items. Each contest has it's own
section below.
I am currently running the latest tlf  thanks to clarification from Tom B.

CQ160-

Is cabrillo still "CQWW" for this contest?
Mult_List- for the contest is US states (excluding KH6/KL7), Canadian VE
provinces, DXCC+WAE country (including KH6/KL7)- Is DXCC/WAE built in or does
it need to be specified?
How do we exclude KH6/KL7 from US states?
I added the MARITIME_MOBILE=5 line as per the CQ website. Wil tlf understand
and credit a callsign/mm log entry?

#
CONTEST=cq160cw
LOGFILE=cq160cw.log
CONTEST_MODE
CABRILLO=CQWW
#
#MULT_LIST=arrlsections
MULT_LIST=us_canada_states

#SERIAL_SECTIONS
#DX_&_SECTIONS
#SECTION_MULT

#POWERMULT_5
#POWERMULT_2
#
#PORTABLE_MULT_2
#
#################################
#                               #
#  POINTS LIST                  #
#                               #
#################################
#
# How may points per qso?
#
#ONE_POINT
#TWO_POINTS
#THREE_POINTS
#2EU3DX_POINTS
#
#USE_COUNTRYLIST_ONLY
#COUNTRYLIST=SP_DX:SP,HA
#COUNTRY_LIST_POINTS=10
MY_COUNTRY_POINTS=2
MY_CONTINENT_POINTS=5
DX_POINTS=10
MARITIME_MOBILE=5
#

ARRL_RTTY

#
CONTEST=arrl10m_rtty
LOGFILE=arrl10m_rtty.log
CONTEST_MODE
CABRILLO=UNIVERSAL

RTTYPOINTS=1   (added this line- Is it OK?)
#SSBPOINTS=2
#CWPOINTS=4
#MIXED
DX_&_SECTIONS
MULT_LIST=arrl10m_mults

ARRL_10mtr & ARRL_160

Would this be similar to the CQ160 above reference the DXCC and ITU region for
/MM?
US, VE and XE mults can be in a single mult file.

Each US State + DC once per mode
Each VE Province/Territory once per mode
Each XE State once per mode
Each DXCC Country once per mode
Each ITU Region (MM only) once per mode

Thanks,