tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:59:49 +0100

Hi Fred,

Am Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:00:48 +0000
schrieb FS <address@hidden>:

> Hi, I hope everybody had a nice CQWW, i finished with 950 QSOs SOP(A)
> low.

Congrats.

> I tried autosend, but this is a complex feature ;-)

Right. There is still some work ongoing here to make it better.

> One thing
> would be great to add: if the Call window is empty, F5 should send
> the Call from the logged QSO before. This happend serveral times to
> me, that i logged the QSO already with Enter but wanted to confirm
> the Callsign.

Simply try '='. That does what you look for. And '_' resends the last
number. I know it is only documented on Rein's old web site. So maybe
we should write a 'getting started' manual which includes these tips.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.