tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - further suggestions

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - further suggestions
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:42:24 +0100

Hi all,

just implemented the first suggestion from Martin:

Am Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:06:33 +0100
schrieb Martin Kratoska <address@hidden>:
> - an indicator of the ON state of Autosend. I suggest different color
> in the call field till the "length" set, ie. if :char set to 4, the
> first 4 characters in the call field should have different background
> color. If the color change is a problem, there should be a vertical
> bar instead, an asterisk or arrow etc.

Please download the zip archive from
https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/archive/autosend.zip unpack it and then
change to the directory.

'autoreconf --install'
'./configure ....'
'make'
'make install'

It does not use a different color but marks the start of the autosend
by underlining the rest of the input field. Try it and please give
feedback.

Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"