tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New callmaster and cty.dat files

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New callmaster and cty.dat files
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:07:41 +0100

Hi Fred,

For TO2R I get Reunion Island with Ervins cty.dat. Seems to be ok.

Am Sun, 17 Nov 2013 15:15:03 +0100
schrieb Fred Siegmund <address@hidden>:

> Ervin,
> do you also see that Calls like TO2R dont get recognized by TLF
> correctly. It seems to ignore Calls
> after the "=".

Maybe you are using the wrong cty.dat file.

From Jim's website:
"Beginning with CTY-1805, full callsigns in the file are prefixed with
the ‘=’ character. Some older logging programs will ignore these
callsigns, so “old” format versions of the files (without the ‘=’) are
available."

73, Tom DL1JBE