tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF RTTY with Fldigi

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF RTTY with Fldigi
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:24:03 +0100

Hie Ed, hi Ervin,

Am Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:53:57 +0100
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>:

> > I also went back to 2006 and read through some of Rein's post about
> > using gMFSK. Without the special version of gMFSK that Rein used,
> > I'm afraid using another verson may not work.
>
> that's the main problem: I don't find anywhere that patch(set),
> so gMFSK is unusable.

Dave, W1HKJ, had a version on his web site with some modifications of
his own. I just rechecked that - it is gone.

I think it was this version which got him started developing fldigi.

> At this moment I'm tryin the Fldigi, and looks like that works with
> same settings like you described above (doh! - fldigi uses gmfsk*
> prefix... why?)

Just to keep the old interface to tlf working. He is interested in
dropping that interface and did already in an version last year. I
asked him to reenable it as long as we have a solution (the socket
interface I mentioned).

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"