tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Source files license boilerplate discrepancy

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Source files license boilerplate discrepancy
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:54:13 +0200 (CEST)

I don't have a problem with doing that... in 2003 the problem did not exist,
at least I was not aware with it...

73,

Rein PA0R

Nice catch, Nate. I just wonder how long I looked at all that files
without seeeing and realizing it.

It seems the problem exists in all source files. I had a look in the
oldest version I could find - tlf-0.9.10 from 2003. The problem did
already already exist in all that old files.

I by myself have no problems to put all my work under the stricter GPL.
So we need at least a statement from Rein about his opinion.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea