tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:01:45 -0500

There neds to be one more file:

/home/youruser/TLFlfdigi

Without it fldigi do not send out the received text to the gMFSK.log.

Furthermore comment out the NETKEYER line in logcfg.dat

Have already all of the above, as part of setting up for the contest. The gMFSK.log has input from fldigi, as well as my tx output. The macros work and send the data to fldigi. Everything seems in order except for the port controller problem. I'm using 3.21.65 version of fldigi.

I did notce that if I put the gmfsk_autofile in /home, as soon as fldigi starts, the file goes away.

Ed W3NR