tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.0_pre3 prerelease
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:33:35 -0500

Well I need some help here. Trying to see what went wrong with the cabrillo, I see that my setup must not be correct.

I made a directory /home/ed/tlf and a subdirectoy /home/ed/tlf/test.

I put the logcfg.dat and the rules, plus the test.fmt in /test. Made all the needed changes.

Starting tlf from /test tlf with -v tells me its reading the rules file from /usr/local/share.

So, when I want a cabrillo it follows the universal fmt instead of the one I created.

The adif is correct.

The cabrillo is reading my log from /test. Its the rules file tha seems to be the problem.

Suggestions

Ed W3NR