tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] K3 and tlf - resets bw when changing bands

From: Graham
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] K3 and tlf - resets bw when changing bands
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:30:12 +0000

You are quite welcome Tom.

I have not had any problems with 1.2.0_pre1 up to this point and it is working as I expected.

Frequency logging appears to be OK but I have not done any extensive testing to try and break it.

Importing files with the old format and converting to new also seems to be OK but my tests have not been extensive.

I will be certain to take note of any issues and pass them on.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc