tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF - cwdaemon stops working

From: Olaf Devik
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF - cwdaemon stops working
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:48:52 +0200

I seem to have a weird problem with cwdaemon. Cwdaemon is installed as part of cqrlogger and when checking I can find that cwdaemon is running. Before tlf or cqrlog is started I can check the cwdaemon via nc -u localhost 6789 - which keys the rig as planned.

When starting tlf, tlf reports that netkeyer is started with setup as for the previous check. But there is no keying, neither from keyboard or via macros.

A recheck with nc -u localhost 6789 is then unsuccessful - no keying - no error messages - but ps -A reports cwdaemon as a running process.

Any tips/suggestions? I have had this working in earlier versions of tlf and under ubuntu 11.10. PC is now on ubuntu 12.04.

73 de Olaf - LA3RK