tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] noob question- tlf sound files

From: Andy Summers
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] noob question- tlf sound files
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 22:18:37 +0000

Hi Jim,

The VKM paths should be in the rules file, not the logcfg.dat file, but the text you copied is from a rules file, so you should be OK. You'll need to remove erroneous text, such as "(examples...)", but otherwise you have it correct.

It looks like you might be using an older version of TLF because VKSPR and VKCWR are now VKSPM and VKCQM respectively. I recommend you get the latest version and look at README.ssb in the doc directory.

I use Fedora, but I presume the Gnome terminal will be the same. In your terminal, go to the menu and select Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts. Click on shortcut key F1 and hit backspace. It should now display 'Disabled'. Repeat for F11. Also, uncheck the two checkboxes at the top of the Keyboard Shortcut form. A better colour scheme can be obtained via Edit -> Profile Preferences. Go to the 'Colors' tab and select 'Linux Console' from the 'Built-in schemes' combo-box.

Hope that helps,
73 Andy, G4KNO.