tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.1.0 release announcement

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.1.0 release announcement
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:39:37 +0100

Hi Andy,

a happy new year and much success in all your doing.

Am Mon, 02 Jan 2012 20:04:35 +0000
schrieb Andy Summers <address@hidden>:
> I haven't tried out TLF in SSB mode for a while, but now have. The
> play_vk shell script works OK, but the last line needs "un mute" to
> be one word: "unmute", or it doesn't work.

Tnx for the bug report. Fixed in the repo tree now.

> An FYI, for others: I also had to uninstall "alsa-plugins-pulseaudio"
> (Fedora16_64), or otherwise  there's a long delay bewteen the end of
> a message and PTT dropping back. This has always been the case with
> pulseaudio, but I was reminded of it again on my newly installed OS.

Very well. What do you think about a short README.ssb how to configure
TLF for SSB mode operation and what do take care for. As I do nearly
only CW it is a little bit difficult for me to write :-).

I would add it to the distro and also to our new web site.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea