tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Missing cursor

From: Ben Coleman NJ8J
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Missing cursor
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 16:03:14 -0500

One more thing - I noted the missing cursor when trying to use the left and right arrow keys to make corrections (really annoying when trying to fix the exchange - and responsible for my tendency to put the serial last - if I have trouble getting someone to come back to me, I can fill in the prec check and section while listening to him making other QSOs, then put the serial last where it is easily corrected with the backspace key when I finally make the QSO). If the left and right arrow keys are used for making corrections, the cursor needs to continue showing so we know where we are in the field.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman address@hidden
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the