tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Anyone using TLF with a Ten-Tec Orion?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Anyone using TLF with a Ten-Tec Orion?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:38:54 +0200

Hi,

if we have some OMs around using an Ten-Tec Orion together with
TLF i would like to know if you are using it via hamlib or with the old
native orion interface introduced some years ago.

The story behind my question:
The old native interface blocks all new rigs supported by hamlib with
an rig number >2000. Furthermore the code complicates maintainance.
So I would like to drop it in further relaeses if not needed anymore.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea