tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF maintenance release 1.0.2

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF maintenance release 1.0.2
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:33:51 +0100

Please find a new maintenance version TLF-1.0.3 at:

http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~tb/tlf-1.0.3.tar.gz

Bug fixes:
 * fix buffer overflow in 'send_lan_message'
 * fix wrong count of points and qso's for last band entry (tnx OK1RR)

The last problem results from a double fault in original tlf version.
I fixed the main problem in an earlier version but overlooked the
correcting patch which I had to remove also. Sorry for that.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea