tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Rein PA0R - Help Needed

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Rein PA0R - Help Needed
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:05:59 -0400

Hello Rein,

I guess you must get a lot of people trying to contact you as it is
very difficult to obtain your email address!  :-)

I wanted to tell you that I tried installing tlf in Ubuntu Lucid, but
I get lots of errors.

I tried

$ tlf -v 2>tlf-errors.txt

But no errors went to the text file.  Sorry!

tlf seems to look up the DX Cluster fine, but I was unable to get tlf
into "normal" mode except by using the command line switch to bypass
the cluster connect.

Please contact me directly as I am not on this list (Rein posts as his
email address, this address".

Be well - and best wishes to my many friends on this list.  I am using
Vinux a wonderful new Linux distro with three speach readers, brltty,
two magnifiers, and many nice accessible programs inside and outside
of X server.

73

David Ring
N1EA