tlf-devel

Re: [tlf-devel] TLF and Cabrillo format

From: Piotr Tomczak
Subject: Re: [tlf-devel] TLF and Cabrillo format
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:03:39 +0200

My fault Ed...
1. I did miss the possibility of ADIF generation from TLF
2. I have tested different Cabrillo to ADIF converters, and this resulted in writing my own converter that handle both the TLF Cabrillo format and the propper Cabrillo format.

Anyway when I have looked at the writecabrillo.c yesterday night I discovered that there is a function for writing the ADIF logs as well.
I have looked as well at the section for writing "his call" in cabrillo but did not recognized any problem. It seems like the his call is placed one space after the "sent repport" field, and did not bother about the absolute position. But I am not sure and I did not experimented with the code yet.
I mainly program in ADA and Java and i have very limited knowladge from C.

/piotr