tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Set up colors as in gnome ?

From: Rob Vance
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Set up colors as in gnome ?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:17:16 -0700

Hi Erik;

In Konsole if you navigate the drop-down menu called Settings you will
see an item for Schema.  This menu gives you some choices for setting
colors.  For further adjustments, in the same Settings menu you can
select Configure Konsole.  Select the Schema tab.  In this window you
can control the colors and even create new Schemas (i.e. present
configurations).

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Rob, N6ROB